Credit Policy Review
The world we operate in has changed – so should the approach to Credit Policy
Credit Policy has traditionally been based upon a filed document that the Credit team can refer to. A number of change factors necessitate a review of Credit Policy and a new approach:
- Supply Chain Disruption looks like being here for a long time to come and will have a major impact upon credit risk and upon customer ability to pay. These individual events will often happen suddenly.
- Increasing digitization of Credit Management processes, combined with Home Working
- Customer expectations – they expect the same digital experience they receive when they transact at home as a consumer
Co-pilot can help you develop a Credit Policy that:
- Is aligned to the Business Strategy
- Is dynamic and fit for purpose
- Accommodates and can adapt to new technology and working practices
- Maximizes business contribution
- Incorporates review mechanisms
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the new environment and new working practices
- We can help you not just to develop Credit policy, but to embed it into daily workflows to ensure compliance and optimum outputs
- We build in review mechanisms with strategies such as Champion/Challenger so that you stay on top of your game
- Quicker and more cost-effective than using a traditional general consulting firm
Ready to find out more about how Co-pilot can help you?
Let’s have a chat, call the team on +44 20 7813 218
What We Do:
It is the companies that have the ability to predict future customer insolvency in real-time that will gain significant competitive advantage.